Looking to take your meal plan to the next level? Our team of nutrition experts are here to help!
Initial Meal Planning Session
$100 per person or $150 per couple
During this 60 minute session, you’ll work one-on-one with Sarah or Kati to develop a healthy meal plan that actually works for you and your life! We’ll walk you through a complete meal plan assessment to determine what matters most to you. We’ll then provide easy and practical tips for you to begin revolutionizing the way you eat. But that’s not all…
When you book a meal planning session with us, you’ll also get the following:
- 3 Meal ideas for your week with your preferences in mind
- Access to all of our recipes
- A one year membership to our Plan to Eat meal planning portal
- A hands-on meal planning assignment to complete at home
- A 15 minute follow up session with Sarah or Kati to check in on your progress
- A “cheat sheet” listing out our recommendations, your new meal ideas, and our personalized recommendations for your meal planning success
All sessions are designed to be done virtually. We use a HIPAA compliant video conferencing program call VSee. If you live in the Mt. Pleasant, MI or Grand Rapids, MI area and would prefer to have your session in person, please contact us at 989-400-1478.
Additional Meal Planning Sessions
$50 per person or $75 per couple
After you’ve had your first initial meal planning session, you can then book as needed 30 minute sessions with us throughout the year. We’ll use this time to fine tune your plan and identify additional meals to incorporate into your plan. We’ll also assign you another at home assignment to continue your progress. A short 15 minute follow up session to check in on your progress is also included.