We’re looking for an entreprenurial, creative, energetic person who is passionate about creating self-care opportunities for individuals in Mid-Michigan and is looking to join our team on a contractual basis.
The right person for this position will:
- create self-care protocols and assessments to use across our organization
- enjoy working with individuals both individually through coaching sessions and in groups
- be able to work alongside the rest of the team to develop innovative and creative offerings to change the health conversation both locally and regionally
- enjoy brainstorming sessions and participating in local events and activities
- is comfortable managing his or her own schedule and working as an independent contractor
- feel comfortable making referrals to our team of registered dietitian nutritionists along with our community partners
- embraces a weight-neutral approach to care and has a firm understanding in the Health at Every Size(R) paradigm
- has a Bachelors degree in social work
- preferrably has a year of experience or more
Does this opportunity sound like the perfect fit for you? If so, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Questions about the position? Contact Kati Mora, MS, RDN at 989-400-1478 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org