Join registered dietitian nutritionist, Kati Mora, MS, RDN, for a unique cooking experience in May. Participants will practice creating nourishing meal options and discover food combinations that help support recovery.
This class is designed for individuals who are currently in active eating disorder recovery or experience disordered eating thoughts or behaviors. A diagnosis is not needed to attend. During each class participants will:
- Increase comfort level with a variety of foods and food groups
- Be able to better identify appropriate serving sizes to support recovery
- Learn basic cooking techniques that encourage food exploration and curiosity
- Identify basic food groups and how to incorporate 3 or more at each meal to better support body
- Be exposed to recovery culture language
Participants are encouraged to bring one support person with them at no extra charge to each class.
Dates: May 8th, May 15th, and May 22nd
Time: 7:00 PM
Location: Center of Hope Counseling Center Group Room, 1001 Fairfield Dr., Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858
Cost: $20 per session or book all three by April 30th and save $10!